We have terrific opportunities for licensed investment representatives at The Elite Financial Network, Inc. by offering two distinctly different models:
- Internal — Work within one of our Elite Offices and be a key member of our team and growth. We can provide the staffing and support you need to excel.
- External — As an independent financial Advisor, you use the leverage of our OSJ and Insurance Agency to gain top level contracts and support. As integral part of our network, you will have access to all our technology, training and business development models. We act as your business consultant in helping you grow your practice.
An important consideration will be the candidates’ external and internal communication skills. The Elite Financial Network, Inc. strives to provide its clients with a comprehensive, integrated set of financial services, from financial and retirement planning to insurance and executive benefits consulting. We also offer a comprehensive Advisor Training Program for qualified individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree and related work experience required
- Experience in financial services industry with minimum 3 years sales experience required
- FINRA series 6 or 7 and 63 and life insurance licenses
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the organization
- Familiarity with separate accounts and alternative investments a plus
- Enjoys teamwork
Competitive compensation package. To apply, please email a cover letter and résumé to Dan Cairo, President & CEO at email@example.com.
If you are a highly motivated, energetic, detailed oriented business major looking to learn more about financial services, this is a great opportunity to gain experience. Interns provide administrative support to departments such as Asset Management, Client Service, Financial Planning, Marketing and Human Resources in addition to assisting with special projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Data Entry
- Faxing, scanning, copying, filing
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist in the creation of marketing plans
Candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate student from accredited college, entering Junior or Senior year
- Business major with interest in a career in Financial Services or CFP Student
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent organization skills
- Prior coursework in finance and/or investments
For consideration, please email your résumé and cover letter, along with days/times you are available to work, to Dan Cairo, President & CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.