“The need for the knowledge and information that only a trusted financial advisor can provide is ever growing – you need someone who offers you a full range of financial strategies for all life stages and helps you to prepare for your retirement, children’s college education, and proper risk and estate management.” – Chris Hart
My Goal is to provide sound, unbiased advice concerning your financial goals for retirement, estate planning, financial well-being, and business. I take a personal interest in helping you plan for your future. Since 1992, I have been and continue to be dedicated to developing a meaningful, long-term relationship that you can depend on and trust.
As an Independent Financial Representative I can offer unbiased information and have access to a comprehensive array of choices for investment products. I offer investment choices that are well suited to your needs:
- Retirement Planning
Helping you develop savings strategies and distribution strategies to help meet your retirement needs and goals.
- College and Education Planning
With the ever increasing costs of quality education, properly setting aside funds to help cover the costs of tuition, books, housing and other college expenses with potential tax advantages and coordination with scholarships and financial aid.
- Risk Management
Access to a wide variety of strategies to address risks common to families and small businesses including loss of life, loss of health, long-term care, and business continuation.
Other Financial Services I provide include:
- Life/Health Insurance
Providing comprehensive policies that meet your specific needs and fit into your budget.
My current licenses and registrations include:
- Registered Representative
- Series 7, 24, 63, 65 Securities Licenses,
- California Life/Health Insurance License (Lic. #0B03003)
Other Notable Information:
- Co-founder of Alpha & Omega Financial Solutions, a financial services company.
- Member of the Elite Financial Network. On an ongoing basis, I receive the latest financial information, access to innovative technology, ideas for financial planning strategies, timely transaction services, education and training on the industry’s complex issues and regulations, administrative and marketing assistance, and compliance support.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics, UC Irvine Class of 1988.
Securities America does not render tax or legal advice.