Kevin Gotts, M.B.A., CFP
Passion for Clients
GETTING STARTED – Born in Boise, ID, graduating from Biola University with a B.S. in Computer Science, and furthering his education by earning an M.B.A. in Finance from California State University, Fullerton, Kevin’s first position was as a software developer for a small programming firm. He entered the financial services field in 1990 and worked to earn the Certified Financial Planner® mark.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT – Kevin has been a featured speaker at several public seminars throughout California, working with both non-profit organizations and public education institutions to develop awareness of personal financial planning strategies and practices. He serves as a Bible study leader and has been an adjunct faculty member and volunteer in the Center for Insurance Studies at Cal State Fullerton.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – Kevin has had extensive experience in the Financial Services Industry serving both clients and brokers. He has gained recognition over the course of his career in the areas of education, client development, and broker development.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS – Kevin has been helping hard working people create more fulfilling lives for 20 years. He excels at bringing complex concepts to understandable levels. His truly caring character is refreshing and a comfort. Kevin’s professional goal is to help his clients live their dreams by:
- Maintaining a long, well planned retirement designed not to run out of money while preserving one’s life style
- Having the ability to intervene meaningfully in the financial lives of one’s children, during one’s lifetime and/or in the form of legacies
- Funding, in whole or large part, the education of one’s children or grandchildren
- Having the capacity to provide quality care to one’s parents in their later years
- Providing a meaningful legacy for a much-loved school, church, charity, or other institution